Ninja Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ninja Academy

An RPG forum where your goal is to learn the ways of the ninja.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A bit of information

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Doji
Master ninja
Master ninja
Doji

Character sheet
Health:
A bit of information - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue450/450A bit of information - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (450/450)
Defense: 10
Main techniques school:

A bit of information - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bit of information   A bit of information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 5:32 pm

"I already know much but i wish to learn much more and also teach that which i do know to others." He says as he finishes his drink.
Back to top Go down
Isaac
Academy Teacher
Academy Teacher
Isaac

Character sheet
Health:
A bit of information - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue400/400A bit of information - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Main techniques school:

PostSubject: Re: A bit of information   A bit of information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 8:18 pm

Really what do you know?

He looks at him in a questioning manner
Back to top Go down
Doji
Master ninja
Master ninja
Doji

Character sheet
Health:
A bit of information - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue450/450A bit of information - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (450/450)
Main techniques school:

PostSubject: Re: A bit of information   A bit of information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 9:18 am

I know much, why not just point me to the school and let one of the masters there decide whether or not i can be of use?
Back to top Go down
Isaac
Academy Teacher
Academy Teacher
Isaac

Character sheet
Health:
A bit of information - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue400/400A bit of information - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Main techniques school:

PostSubject: Re: A bit of information   A bit of information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 11:49 am

Follow me and we shall goto the Academy office of Ezekiel the leader of the academy.

He stands and walks out the door and awaits the stranger to follow him.
Back to top Go down
Doji
Master ninja
Master ninja
Doji

Character sheet
Health:
Main techniques school:

PostSubject: Re: A bit of information   A bit of information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 11:53 am

Doji stands up and follows Issac to the door
Back to top Go down
Isaac
Academy Teacher
Academy Teacher
Isaac

Character sheet
Health:
Main techniques school:

PostSubject: Re: A bit of information   A bit of information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 5:11 pm

Isaac leads the stranger through the town and out of the gates of the town and past the farms near the town and to the base of the mountain which is surrounded by a forest and he walks through it as though he is following something but there seems to be no indication of a trail. Hours later they arrive within the academy grounds and they can see the building of the academy glow as the sun sets and its light shine on the earthen stone of the building.

This is it. I'll take you to the office of Ezekiel now.
Back to top Go down
Doji
Master ninja
Master ninja
Doji

Character sheet
Health:
Main techniques school:

PostSubject: Re: A bit of information   A bit of information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 11:53 am

Lead on
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A bit of information   A bit of information - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A bit of information
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja Academy :: Enterance :: Town Ramen shop-
Jump to: